Never-Ending Open Corpse

Start your own non-newexquisite-corpse approved corpses.

Re: Never-Ending Open Corpse

Postby hex » Mon May 24, 2010 5:55 am

I guess it's a good time to move lol. I'm also preparing for a huge move across the country away from the cornfields and back to Cali. :) Only a couple more weeks til we leave and soo much to do. I like to check in here from time to time though in hopes to see some new pieces :)
hex
Corpser Extraordinaire

Postby Mudhooks » Tue May 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Good luck with your move!

We finally "finished", 15 days late. Luckily, there was work to be done in the unit (painting, flooring and carpets) so they weren't rushing us. I finished on the 15th. I still have to move my garden. There have been a number of people asking "Can I help myself to your plants?" NO!

AND we still haven't gotten much in the way of unpacking done. I got my mother settled in but I still have a lot of organizing to do in my part of the house.

We can't do laundry because the washer hook-up needs to be replaced so it doesn't spray water all over the room (with the electrical socket a few inches from the faucets!!!) so the dirty clothes are piling up and there are no laundry places nearby that I know of...

And my oven doesn't work so I can only cook on the stovetop.
Mudhooks
Corpse V.I.P.

Postby kodgetts » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 pm

No action on this (or the forum in general) for some time. Here's how the whole piece looks so far. Anyone around here interested in doing that final piece?
Attachments
never-ending-stitched.png
kodgetts
Corpse V.I.P.

Postby AssasinRoyale » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:48 am

Is this still open? I would like to contribute, or start a new one if the thread is officially dead. Seems like its been dead for awhile or I would jump right in.
AssasinRoyale
Corpskateer

Postby thommas » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:49 pm

Great forum, very well put it, as I thought you could get help here.
thommas
Corpskateer

Postby mart72 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:06 am

Are you looking for in this regard, it is enough to read this post, sensationally you approach to the subject.
mart72
Corpskateer

Previous

Return to User Submitted Projects